Panther is the fastest growing expedite carrier in the U.S. Our business has always depended on the experience of quality contractors like you who are committed to delivering our customers' freight on time, every time. Panther Expedited Services is a state-of-the-art operation. Our package includes features that not only help you succeed; they help make your road to success easier.
PES was established in 1992 as Panther II Transportation by Daniel Sokolowski. Under Sokolowski's direction PES has grown from 5 owner operators being dispatched out of a basement to the leader in the expediting industry that it is today.
As an expedite carrier, we provide the very best in service; our customers depend on it! Therefore, it is our policy to partner with the very best Owner Operators-business partners who are committed to upholding the Panther on-time guarantee and who meet the following requirements.
- Great Compensation package
- Panther Premier Rewards Program
- Satellite Communications
- 99% no-touch freight
- No forced dispatch
- Open door policy
- Passenger policy
- 24-hour dispatch
- Direct Deposit
- New Fleet Relocation Program
- New Fuel Advance process
- Improved Web Tools
Drivers must be:
- At least 21 years of age for cargo vans and straight trucks (no experience necessary)
- At least 22 years of age for tractor-trailers with a minimum of 6 months recent, verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
Drivers must have:
- Valid CDL
- A verifiable clean driving record and good work history
- No more than a combination of three moving violations/accidents/incidents in the last three years
- A cell phone
- A positive attitude
Drivers must be able to:
- Speak and read English well enough to do his or her job and respond to official questions
- Block, brace and tie down cargo
- Determine whether the vehicle is safely loaded
Drivers must pass:
- DOT drug screen and physical exam, given at Panther Expedited Services orientation
Team opportunities available:
- Teaming will increase your revenue potential
- By teaming you will have an opportunity to drive some of the newest equipment available.